To celebrate the release of Mary Poppins Returns, we’re delighted to offer one lucky booker the chance to win an exclusive Mary Poppins Returns inspired afternoon tea for two on Belmond British Pullman on 16 February 2019.
Belmond British Pullman have teamed up with Disney to offer an exciting roundtrip aboard their sumptuous art deco train with singers, musicians, magicians and plenty of surprises. The winner will indulge in a bespoke afternoon tea of savoury delicacies and indulgent cakes that pay homage to the celebrated nanny. Adults will enjoy a refreshing glass of English sparkling wine, all served in the most delightful way.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the following question and enter your Mary Poppins Returns booking reference. Winners will be chosen at random and notified via email by Thursday 3 January 2019.
Emily Blunt plays the enigmatic Mary Poppins in Mary Poppins Returns, but who played the character of the same name in the original film?
Nearly three decades after her first visit to London, the enigmatic Mary Poppins (Blunt) soars back into the capital to look after the Banks children in their time of need.
The now grown-up Jane (Mortimer) and Michael Banks (Whishaw) are living in the same house on Cherry Tree Lane, along with Michael’s three children and their housekeeper Ellen (Walters).
The family are in danger of losing their home, and Michael is struggling after a personal loss, but the practically perfect nanny returns just in time to rekindle the fun and wonder missing from their lives – with a little help from street lamplighter Jack (Miranda) and her eccentric cousin Topsy (Streep).
Boasting wonderful songs, classic 2D animation and cameos from some familiar faces, this is a delightful reunion for all to enjoy, whether you grew up with the magic or are discovering it for the first time.
Mary Poppins Returns is in cinemas 21 December.Find your local cinema and book now
Picturehouse will also be hosting dog-friendly screenings on Sunday 30 December.Find your local dog-friendly screening of Mary Poppins Returns
Visit Belmond British Pullman website to find out more
Terms & Conditions
- Competition open to UK residents only.
- Prize consists of two tickets for travel on the Mary Poppins Returns inspired Afternoon Tea on board Belmond British Pullman on 16 February 2019. Travel is not included either to or from London Victoria Station.
- Winner and guest must travel at the same time.
- All arrangements must be made via Prize Suppliers; bookings made independently will not be refunded.
- There is no cash alternative and the prize is non-transferable.
- If winner is unable to fulfil the prize during the stated time period the Prize will forfeited and winner shall not be subject to further or alternative compensation.
- Prize supplier reserves the right to provide a similar product to the same or greater value as original prize.