To celebrate the release of long-awaited Disney and Pixar’s Toy Story 4, we’re delighted to offer 5 VIP Family tickets to the magical Disney On Ice!
Be charmed by a cast of over 50 unforgettable Disney characters, with Mouse-ter of Ceremonies Mickey Mouse, the spirited Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy and many of the Disney Princesses including Jasmine, Cinderella, Rapunzel, Ariel, Snow White and Tiana. Relive the magic of Disney’s Frozen with Anna, Elsa and the hilarious snowman Olaf as they discover that true love is the greatest magic of all. Sing-along to over 30 unforgettable songs including favourites like “Let It Go”, “You’ve Got a Friend in Me”, and “Hakuna Matata”.
If one of your childhood toys could come to life, which would you choose and why?
It’s back – the jewel in Pixar’s crown and the story that changed cinema forever. The adventures of Woody, Buzz and the gang continue in another rollercoaster of a movie, which promises to pull on the heartstrings and tickle the funny bones of kids and grown-ups alike.
Woody (Tom Hanks) has always been confident about his place in the world, and that his priority is taking care of his kid, whether that’s Andy or Bonnie. So when Bonnie’s prized but reluctant new toy, a disposable spork called Forky (Tony Hale), runs away during a family vacation, Woody and friends begin a quest to bring him back where he belongs. On their ensuing road-trip adventure alongside new faces and old friends, the charismatic pull-string cowboy learns just how big the world can be for a toy.
Terms & Conditions
VIP Disney On Ice celebrates 100 years of Magic Family Tickets includes four tickets for two adults and two children. Best seats in the house, a programme and goody bag per child as well as a meet & greet with some of the stars from the show.
- 5 VIP Family Tickets up for grabs, as follows:
- 1x Glasgow, 6:30pm, 20 September
- 1x Exeter, 6:30pm, 23 October
- 3x London, 6:30pm, 13 November
2. Travel and accommodation are not included.
3. Tickets will be allocated based on the nearest location.
4. The location offered cannot be exchanged.
5. Winner and guest must travel at the same time.
6. All arrangements must be made via Prize Suppliers; bookings made independently will not be refunded.
7. There is no cash alternative and the prize is non-transferable.
8. If the winner is unable to fulfil the prize during the stated time period the Prize will be forfeited and the winner shall not be subject to further or alternative compensation.
9. Prize supplier reserves the right to provide a similar product to the same or greater value as original prize.