Aliens, The Godfather Part II and The Empire Strikes Back… we love a great sequel so we’re very pleased to say that Version 2.0 of the Picturehouse ticket booking app is here – and it’s a big improvement.
- Improved user interface so finding out what’s on and booking tickets is much smoother and slicker.
- Members can now check how many Member Free Tickets remain on their account and update their information.
- Members can access a digital Membership Card that can be used at the box person, so you don’t have to worry if you’ve forgotten your physical card.
- Members can view their purchase history, rate films and visits to the cinema.
- Access a virtual tickets and add screenings to the calendar on your device.
Picturehouse Members – How to sign in
Picturehouse Members can sign in to the ticket booking app using their MyPicturehouse user name and password. Forgotten your details? Head on over to MyPicturehouse: picturehouses.com/MyPicturehouse.
If you have never signed-in to your online account before you must activate your Membership Card. You can do this at picturehouese.com/activate-card and following the instructions.
Why sign in?
Picturehouse Members will be able to update their personal information, view purchase history (up to 30 days), check on rewards, use a virtual Membership card if you’ve left your physical card at home and regularly book tickets without populating your information again and again. The app is also integrated with Apple Wallet (Passbook) and further exciting new feature will be added in the near future.
In order to book Member tickets (£2 discount), persons must sign in using their email linked to their Membership account.
Its all in the details. Thank you for using version 1.0 of the app. We are constantly making changes to improve performance and will be launching exciting new features in the future. In the meantime, if you have noticed anything that needs fixing or want to let us know what you think, please complete our feedback form.