To celebrate the release of Stan & Ollie, we’re delighted to offer one lucky booker the chance to win a Stan & Ollie inspired night at The Savoy.
The prize includes:
- One-night stay for two in a Luxury King Room at The Savoy.
- A three-course dinner with sommelier’s choice wine for two in Kaspar’s at The Savoy.
- Breakfast the following morning.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the following question and enter your Stan & Ollie booking reference. Winners will be chosen at random and notified via email by Friday 25 January 2019.
Who is your favourite double act in cinema history?
Steve Coogan and John C. Reilly are brilliant as legendary movie icons Laurel and Hardy in Stan & Ollie, the charming and touching story of what would become the triumphant swansong of Hollywood’s greatest comedy double act.
Eager to reignite their film careers, they embark on a gruelling variety hall tour of Britain and Ireland. With the support of their wives Lucille (Henderson) and Ida (Arianda) – a formidable double act in their own right – the duo reaffirm their love of performing, and for each other, as they secure their place in the hearts of the adoring public.
Terms & Conditions
- Competition open to UK residents only.
- Prize consists of one overnight stay for two in a Luxury King Room at The Savoy + complimentary breakfast and a three-course dinner with sommelier’s choice wine for two in Kaspar’s at The Savoy.
- Subject to availability and blackout dates may apply. Valid until 30 September 2019.
- When travelling from outside of London, a transport contribution for standard class travel is available, up to a value to £100.
- All arrangements must be made via Prize Suppliers; bookings made independently will not be refunded.
- There is no cash alternative and the prize is non-transferable.
- If winner is unable to fulfil the prize during the stated time period the Prize will forfeited and winner shall not be subject to further or alternative compensation.
- Prize supplier reserves the right to provide a similar product to the same or greater value as original prize.