To celebrate the upcoming release of Paweł Pawlikowski’s Cold War, we’re delighted to offer one lucky booker the chance to win two nights in Paris, courtesy of Curzon Artificial Eye.
The winner will enjoy:
- Travel to St Pancras station
- Two Eurostar tickets to Paris
- Two nights stay in Paris at the Hotel Verneuil Sant Germain
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the following question using the form below by Friday 31 August 2018 and let us know your Cold War booking reference. Winners will be chosen at random and notified via email by Monday 3 September. Open to UK residents only.
In which country do Zula and Wiktor meet for the first time?
Paweł Pawlikowski follows his Oscar-winning Ida with the stunning Cold War, an epic romance set against the backdrop of Europe after World War II. Sumptuously shot in luminous black and white, it spans decades and nations to tell a love story that is as tragic as it is moving, and as transportive as it is honest.
Winner of the Best Director award at the Cannes Film Festival 2018, Pawlikowski melds the personal with the political to exquisite effect. Set to a soundtrack that takes you from the rustic folk songs of rural Poland to the sultry jazz of a Paris basement bar, it’s a wistful and dreamlike journey through a divided continent – and a heartbreaking portrait of ill-fated love.
Cold War is in cinemas from Friday 31 AugustFind your cinema and book now
Terms & Conditions
- Competition open to UK residents only.
- The winner or guest must be 18 or over on date of departure. Where any travellers are aged under 18, they must have prior parental or guardian permission.
- Prize is valid for 6 months from the date of notification of winning, excluding December, and travel must be booked and completed within that time frame.
- Winner and guest must travel at the same time and depart from the same city.
- Specific travel dates and arrangements are subject to availability, blackout dates, and other prize and travel restrictions.
- All arrangements must be made via Prize Suppliers designated Prize fulfilment agency; bookings made independently will not be refunded.
- Winners must contact Prize Supplier or their prize fulfilment agency with three preferred travel dates no later than 12 weeks prior to departure, which are subject to availability. Travel dates are subject to Prize Suppliers approval.
- Winner and guests must have full passport valid for at least 6 months at time of travel.
- Once travel has been booked no changes are permitted.
- Once issued, tickets are non-transferable and may not be reissued once travel has commenced.
- Accommodation does not include incidentals, gratuities, telephone calls or any other personal expenses incurred during the trip, which will be the sole responsibility of the Winner and guest.
- There is no cash alternative and the prize is non-transferable.
- If winner is unable to fulfil the prize during the stated time period the Prize will forfeited and winner shall not be subject to further or alternative compensation.
- Prize supplier reserves the right to provide a similar product to the same or greater value as original prize.