Member Plus and Retired Plus are the new names for our previous ‘Plus One’ Memberships.
What are the benefits?
- An additional Membership card on the account
- Eight free tickets *
- Up to four discounted tickets per show
- 10% off food and drink at all Picturehouse Cinemas
- Priority booking for special events
- Brochure mailing to your home
- Discounts at local and national retailers
* Free tickets cannot be used at Picturehouse Central, unless a Picturehouse Central Membership is purchased. All 3D films include a supplement. Free tickets are not available for premium-priced events. See our Terms and Conditions at picturehouses.com/terms
See http://www.picturehouses.com/membership for full details.
Why buy a ‘Plus’ Membership?
Flexibility is the keyword with Member Plus and Retired Plus: we provide an additional Membership card on the account – ideal for those occasions when you and a partner or friend wish to visit the cinema independently of one another, without having to tussle over who keeps the sole card! The spare card is not in anyone’s name, it’s simply an additional card to be used by whoever you wish at any given time. The Membership number on the two cards is identical.
You will also benefit from extended discounts as a ‘Plus’ Member, as we offer the Members’ price on up to four tickets per show. So this could be you plus up to three others, the guest cardholder plus up to three others, or perhaps you and the guest cardholder plus up to two others.
When four of you attend the cinema, you will be guaranteed a saving of at least £8 per show (four tickets x £2 discount). At Picturehouse Central we offer a maximum discount of £12 per show (four tickets x £3 discount).
All in all, a highly sociable Membership option, and an extremely cost-effective one too!
If you have any questions, please email our Customer Service team on firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your local Picturehouse Cinema.