Did you know every time you play The National Lottery you’re supporting British film as well as community projects in your local area?
To say THANK YOU, we’re inviting you to watch a film on Lotto at Picturehouse Cinemas on National Lottery Cinema Day, Sunday 30 September. From golden oldies, modern masterpieces and new releases, there’ll be something for everyone! All you need is your Lotto ticket purchased for draws between 26 and 29 September to get a free adult cinema ticket on National Lottery Cinema Day.*
National Lottery players have helped fund thousands of projects across the British film industry since 1994, including training and development schemes to nurture new talent as well as educational initiatives in local schools and BFI Academies to engage the next generation. Their support has also helped British filmmakers create extraordinary films such as The King’s Speech, Suffragette, Viceroy’s House and Pride and work with the BFI to engage new audiences through the BFI Film Audience Network and the BFI Audience Fund.
Tickets for the screenings will be available on the day on a first-come-first-served basis from our Box Office. We’re expecting the day to be very popular so we suggest getting your tickets early!
Here’s just a taste of what you can see on the day:
The Right Stuff
A Simple Favour
The Little Stranger
* Terms and Conditions:
- All Picturehouse Cinemas are taking part.
- One Lotto ticket provides free entry for one adult to a film of their choosing on Sunday 30 September 2018 only.
- Excludes Screen Arts and other premium-priced tickets and events such as IMAX and Soft Cell.
- Under-16s are not eligible for free tickets.
- All Lotto tickets purchased for draws between 26 and 29 September qualify for free entry for one adult to a film of their choosing, excluding premium tickets, on Sunday 30 September 2018 at Picturehouse Cinemas. Each participating cinema has the right to refuse entry in the event of a venue reaching capacity, as well as for any other circumstances.
- Participants can see any film of their choosing providing that the screening is not at full capacity, and subject to standard film age certification regulations.
- Free tickets can only be claimed, in person, on Sunday 30 September 2018. They cannot be booked in advance.
- Free tickets have no cash value.
- The promoter is Picturehouse Cinemas Limited.
- In the event of queries on the day, the manager’s decision is final.