What are the benefits?
- Losing yourself in great stories from the comfort of a cinema seat
- Seeing proper films on a proper screen
- Not having to pay full price for your coffee fix
- Having 25% off food because you deserve to eat well for less money
- Receiving discounts on alcohol too should you fancy something stronger*
- Discovering the best in new and classic films for only a fiver on Sundays and Tuesdays*
- Benefiting from cheaper tickets every week at Happy Mondays
- Having a place to eat, drink and relax with free Wi-Fi
- Invites to free screenings with E4 Slackers Club
- Enjoying a diverse range of films from blockbusters to art-house
- Getting two free tickets, a free popcorn and a pint so it pays for itself
- Not missing out on all of the above and more for only twenty-five pounds a year*
*Enjoy responsibly. Drinkaware.co.uk for the facts about alcohol. Soft drinks are also available. Five-pound members tickets are available for Discover Tuesdays and Vintage Sundays events. Prices vary at Picturehouse Central(£30) and Science Media Museum Bradford (£10 for a six-month membership with one free ticket). All 3D films include a supplement. Free tickets are not available for premium-priced events. See our Terms and Conditions at picturehouses.com/terms
How can you join?
Become a Picturehouse Student Member for only £25. To purchase, select your local cinema and choose the Student Membership option. You can then pick up your new Membership Card upon presentation of your valid NUS or student ID card at the cinema.
Become a Picturehouse Central Student Member for £30 and gain access to the exclusive Members’ Bar and roof terrace in London’s West End.Sign up now
E4 Slackers Club
All student members are automatically signed up for the E4 Slackers Club. Set up by E4 and Picturehouse, Slackers Club offers students a free film screening every month at Picturehouse Cinemas across the UK. Head to the Facebook page for some more info on the club and to see what tasty screenings we’ve got coming up.
25% off food and drink. What’s the big deal?
We take our food and drink very seriously. Popcorn and snacks? We’ve got you covered, naturally, but why not enjoy one of our bars or cafes?
Our cafes and restaurants cater for all, from vegan breakfast rolls to quality main meals, sides and salads.
We believe that a good cup of coffee should be as exciting as a quality blockbuster and as interesting as an art-house movie, so we’ve concocted our own blends that you’ll only find at our cinemas.
After something a little stronger? Look no further than our specially tailored beer and wine list, superb gins, and cocktail specials. Regularly updated to include bottles from around the world, whether you’re interested in an IPA or looking for a cold glass of crisp white wine – you can enjoy a quality drink for less money as a Picturehouse Student Member.
A public service announcement from Picturehouse Cinemas