Glengarry Glenn Ross Competition
Prize is subject to availability. Tickets are valid for performance between 5 – 31 January 2018. Meal is up to a maximum value of £200. Cannot be redeemed during the month of December. Please email 24 hours in advance of preferred booking date to book your table Winner has to redeem prize by 31 March 2018. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative will be provided. If the winner(s) do not redeem the prize within 10 days from being notified, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be drawn. Picturehouse Cinemas’s standard terms and conditions apply
Star Wars: The Last Jedi trip to Ireland competition
- This draw is not open to employees of Picturehouse Cinemas, Tourism Ireland, their families, or any agency working directly on this project.
- This prize is available for two adults only. There is no flexibility for adding adults or children to this package for logistical reasons and health and safety reasons.
- All entrants and winners must be residents of Great Britain at the time of the draw.
- One participant in the prize must be 25 years old or over, and have a full, clean driver’s license and valid credit card. The other participant must be aged 18 or over at the time of the draw.
- Valid Passport/Photo ID required for travel.
- The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 on 31st December 2017. Entries received after this time will not be included.
- Prize is strictly subject to availability and excludes Irish Bank Holiday Periods and when special events are taking place (a full list will be supplied when the winner is notified).
- Prize winner must claim prize within 14 days of email notification after that period the Picturehouse reserves the right to draw an alternative winner. One winner will be selected at random and contacted via email by 7th January 2018.
- Prize must be taken between 14th May 2018 and 30th June 2018. If prize winner cannot travel at this time no alternative will be offered and an alternative winner will be drawn.
- At least 8 weeks’ notice is required for arrangement to be put in place – choice of three dates to be provided. Once bookings have been finalised any changes made are at the expense of the prize winner.
- The participants must travel to Ireland on the first morning flight and return on the last evening flight. Flights will be planned for a morning departure and evening return from prize winner’s nearest airport with a direct service to Shannon or Dublin. Carrier Terms & Conditions apply. Booking will include an economy class pre-booked seat and one checked-in bag per person. Flights will be booked once the winner has been contacted.
- Transport to and from the departure airport in the UK will be covered by the participant.
- A rental car will be covered in the prize. Car to be collected from and return to Airport of arrival in Ireland.
- Five full days car rental voucher for one driver covers:
- Unlimited Mileage
- Collision Damage Reduction/Excess Waiver (Zero Excess but excludes Windscreen Damage and Loss of Keys)
- Airport Surcharge
- Theft Protection Insurance
- Breakdown Cover
- Irish VAT.
- The voucher for car rental does not include:
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Additional Driver Premium
- Windscreen damage and loss of keys
- Optional purchase payable by winner at Budget Desk:a. Personal Accident per day €8 + VAT.
b. Additional Driver €9.50 per day + VAT.
c. RSN (road safety net) at €3 per day – gives clients the following:i. Tyre assistance – replaces a flat or damaged tyre with the spare or gets the vehicle towed.
ii. Flat Battery – if the car experiences battery failure – provide a jump-start
iii. Lock out service – to help you gain entry when the keys are locked into the vehicle
iv. Fuel Delivery – if you run out of fuel – deliver fuel to get you on your way. Cost of the new tyre or additional fuel not included.d. WS (windscreen cover) at €2 per day
- Deposit taken on arrival for Petrol of approximately €110.00 by winner. A credit card required for covering this and it will be refunded if car is returned full.
- The prize consists of 5 nights’ accommodation. These properties may change subject to availability:
- Lightkeeper’s House, Loop Head
- Castlewood House, Dingle
- Quinlan and Cooke Boutique Townhouse, Cahirsiveen
- The Moorings, Portmagee
- The prize consists of the following (all the below are strictly subjects to weather conditions. If weather conditions stop the activity from going ahead no alternative will be provided). If participant chooses not to participate no alternative will be provided.
- Helicopter trip of all Star War Locations in Ireland Best of Ireland Day Excursion
- Dolphin Watching & Wildlife Eco-Adventure, Carrigaholt Castle Pier, Co. Clare
- Wild SUP Tours, The Marina, Dingle Town, Dingle, Co Kerry
- Rainforest and Skywalk of the Skellig Coast, Cahersiveen, Co. Kerry
- The Force Awakens Skelligs Boat Trip, Portmagee, Co. Kerry
- Skelligs Experience Centre, Valentia Island, Co. Kerry.
- Kerry Dark Sky Tourism, Cools, Ballinskelligs, Co Kerry
- Skelligs Chocolate Factory, Ballinskelligs, Co. Kerry
- Dinner will be included from nights 2 – 5. Breakfast will be included in accommodation from day 3 – day 6, but will not be provided at the Lightkeeper’s house. Any costs incurred for food and drink outside of meals provided will be at the participants own cost.
- Prize as described and arranged as one package- elements of the arrangement cannot be used separately or individually (e.g. using flights for one date and accommodation for another).
- The prize is correct at the time of being promoted, but the promoter reserves the right to alter the details if necessary
- The final itinerary may be alternated to take into consideration prize winners’ flight arrival point in Ireland and other factors.
- Travel insurance is not included. Participants are responsible for their own travel insurance.
- Tourism Ireland accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, travel insurance, adjustments to bookings etc.).
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
The Florida Project – Signed poster competition
The competition closes Monday 13 October at 11am. The winner will be selected at random and notified via email by 5pm the same day. The prize: 1 x signed The Floria Project poster.Picturehouse general competition terms and conditions apply.
The Party – BFI London Film Festival Competition
The competition closes Wednesday 4 October at 11am. The winner will be selected at random and notified via email by 5pm the same day. The prize: 2 x tickets to The Party at Embarkment Garden Cinema, 8.30pm on Tuesday 10 October, plus entry to an exclusive drinks reception at a central London location after the screening. Travel and accommodation is not included. Picturehouse general competition terms and conditions apply.
General Competition Terms And Conditions
1. This competition is only open to UK residents, excluding employees of Picturehouse Cinemas Limited or any of its subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion. No third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted. Picturehouse Cinemas Limited reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. Picturehouse Cinemas may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry and the prize may be withheld until and unless Picturehouse Cinemas is satisfied with the verification.
2. Entrants must be over 18 and warrant such by entering this competition/prize draw.
3. Entries not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid.
4. Entries received after the expiry date are invalid.
5. The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of this competition/prize draw, and in the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
6. Winner(s) will be notified of the expiry date specific to the competition/prize draw via email or through the Picturehouse Facebook page (in the case of the latter the winner(s) is/are responsible for seeking out the notification themselves), dependent upon the manner in which the competition/prize draw was entered. The announced winner(s) is/are responsible for contacting Picturehouse Cinemas within a week of such notification.
7. The announcement of the winner(s) will include contact details for the winner(s) to use in order to claim their prize.
8. In the event the announced winner(s) does not contact Picturehouse Cinemas within the deadline outlined above the company reserves the right to issue the prize to another entrant(s) and the original announced winner(s) will have no claim to any prize issued.
9. Picturehouse Cinemas will not be responsible for any inability of a prize winner to take up the specified prize.
10. Picturehouse Cinemas reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value should the specified prize(s) become unavailable for reasons beyond its control. Cash or credit alternatives will not be offered. None of the prizes are transferable.
11. Picturehouse Cinemas accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed, lost or delayed entries, notices, acceptances, tickets or other documents related to the prize(s). Incomplete, inaudible or illegible entries will be disqualified. Picturehouse Cinemas shall not be responsible for technical errors in telecommunications networks, internet access or anything else preventing entry to any competition.
12. In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of this competition/prize draw, including the allocation of more prizes than are available, Picturehouse Cinemas reserves the right to end or suspend the competition/prize draw; amend these terms and conditions; declare void the notification of winner(s); and/or to allocate available prizes by conducting a simple draw from all wrongly allocated winners.
13. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
14. The winner(s) may be required to participate in publicity connected with this competition/prize draw. It is a condition of entry that the winner(s) agree to their name and city of residence being made publicly available if they win.
15. Entrants’ data will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this competition/prize draw.
16. Picturehouse Cinemas reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the competition/prize draw and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
17. This competition/prize draw is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Standard Terms for Promotion
In the event of any inconstancy between the Deal Terms and the Standard Terms then the Deal Terms take precedent.
Tickets can be purchased via the Picturehouse Website, using the Phone Room or at the Cinema. Supplements charged for 3D films and the price of 3D glasses. Subject to Availability. Standard Terms of Admission apply and Managers decision is final. Normal age restrictions apply on film classification and the consumption of alcohol. Concession Discounts do not apply to promotional prices. Where no term is indicated in the Deal Terms then Picturehouse Cinemas reserves the right to withdraw the promotion at any time by giving one months notice which will be communicated via this web page. Unless indicated otherwise all prices quoted are inclusive of VAT.